Saturday, December 24, 2005

My 5 secrets ...

It's meme time again; Khadijateri has tagged me ( thank you ) : "Five things that most people don't know about me " ...so you want to know my secrets ? eh ?seriously ...hm lets see

1. I believe in aliens , i. e extraterrestrials, but please behave as if had not said that; I'm really not the tinfoil hat type ..
2. I dream of having Condolizza Rice's job , just don't tell her that please.
3. As much as I love travelling , the US was never on my top list I don't know why really, but India was especially the Rajisthan..but now I'm saving up for a visit next year :)
4. I like to think that I'm an expert bellydancer - but it's probably only wishful thinking ..

update 24/12/05 I guess I hit the publish post too fast or I don't have that many dark secrets anyway :) thanks Khadijateri for reminding me that I forgot no.5 my bad , so here it is folks:

5. Oh and I can't wait to start learning Hebrew and Farsi ....

4 comments:

KhadijaTeri said...

hahahaha! you forgot number five!

Tasnim said...

zanzi once tried to learn farsi, but i cud never gather the courage lol...so i'm reading davies and darbandi's manteq-e-tair and going "eh that can't be rit" every so often. guess arabic poetry loses a lot in translation as well.

Anonymous said...

redenclave, i like the sound of the languages that is why I wish to learn it. It sounds so romantic ;)

Anonymous said...

tyen ..yes talk about translation...i hope to read the poetry in its original language inshallah