In commemoration of the victims of terrorism (of all faiths) worldwide and in solidarity with Sandmonkey , Big Pharaoh and the rest of those who are holding their own silent vigil because of today's canceled event ( you know who you are ) .
These are verses from the Koran we use for praying for the souls of those who have passed away:
1. In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
2. Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;
4. Master of the Day of Judgment.
5. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
6. Show us the straight way,
7. The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.
It is worth noting that others in Bahrain and Jordan ( hat tip Chan'ad) had also staged a vigil after the London bombings.