Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Libyan blogger(s)

Ok I'm back, I had a fabulous trip but I'm too tired and dazed to talk about it now. I lately missed out on a lot that's been happening on the news scene, haven' watched Aljazeera ;) or any other news channel for over a week now.

I have been blogging for one year now, and to all those who previously asked if there were Libyan bloggers, well I'm happy to say that now there is another female blogger ( yippee). Ladies & Gentlemen please welcome smokeyspice posting from California, she has a superb sense of humour and I think deep down she probably misses Libya. Good luck Smokey and wish you all the best. I hope many more of us come out of the woodwork!

5 comments:

Highlander said...

Being curious, yours truly read the archives to check when did you write to me ( it was back in July). So thanks again and I look forward to those answers.

smokey spice said...

Wow.. what an introduction! I'm blushing, wallah. And it's definitely no secret that I miss Libya. I dream/think about it almost daily! Home's home no matter where you move and I miss it so much that I look through any site even marginally related to Libya. How do you think I found your blog?

Actually, that's not true. I found you via the angry arab blog when you posted a few times. And I wanted to communicate with you, but couldn't unless I had a blog account. Now, alhamdulilah and inshallah, we can comment for each other.

I commented in one of your archived blog. Not in July though. Maybe just August. Maybe it wasn't even that long ago, but I grew impatient.

You just made my day highlander.
Salamat

Highlander said...

You deserve every bit smokeyspice, by the way where you tripoli from the angryarab? :)
If you would like we could also email each other....

smokey spice said...

yes..tripoli would have been me. i'd love to email, though it seems that with how busy we both are, it'll be a feat to accomplish a consistent correspondence.
actually, i'm pretty good about keep up on my emails. it's the phone calls that i'm challenged with. anyways, email me at sftripoli@yahoo.com. i'd love to keep in touch in a not so public forum. take care and salam.

smokey spice said...

yes..tripoli would have been me. i'd love to email, though it seems that with how busy we both are, it'll be a feat to accomplish a consistent correspondence.
actually, i'm pretty good about keep up on my emails. it's the phone calls that i'm challenged with. anyways, email me at sftripoli@yahoo.com. i'd love to keep in touch in a not so public forum. take care and salam.